Slide to view windows mobile:S2V is a stylus-free picture viewing application. It can also be used to set up the wallpapers for S2U2 (v0.97 or later); assign a pic to a contact; set it as Today's wallpaper; or send it via MMS/email.
- Slide the screen to view the previous or next picture (or press the DPAD left/right).
- Slide on the left-side screen from top to bottom to rotate 90 degrees anti-clockwise; slide from bottom to top to rotate 90 degrees clockwise; when sliding on the right-side screen, the rotation will be opposite.
- Press DPAD Up to Zoom-in or Down to Zoom-out; double-tap the screen or push the DPAD-ACTION to return to the normal view.
- Slightly press the screen to call up the lower menu.
- Press the Back button at the Thumbnail screen to browse folders.
- When browsing folders, if there is an Arrow button next to a folder, it means that folder has subfolders. Press this Arrow button to view the subfolders.
- Shortcuts: ANSWER key to quit; END/OK key to minimize; tap the top right corner to minimize.